Quantum produces and commercializes Helium Purity Meters to address your process needs.
The most commonly sold product is shown below. If you need different ranges of purity
than those shown below, please do not hesitate to call us for additional info.
- Thermal conductivity type gas analyzer for detecting 0.01% to 99.99% air in helium
- Dual pass (reference gas required)
- Digital readout of percent air in helium in 00.01% increments
- Thermal conductivity meter with digital display
- Bench top instrument includes valving for reference Pure helium
- Resolution: +/-0.01% Air in Helium
- Operator sets zero by means of known cylinder of pure reference gas.
- Designed for sampling and quantitative analysis of binary process streams of industrial gases and other gas
- mixing, cylinder identification, and atmosphere control applications.
- Installation: bench or 19” rack mount
- Power: 115-230 V, 50-60 Hz, 60W
- OPTION: Q11.4-TC-20 HGR-AR Alarm relay output if threshold impurity exceeded