The Helium Recovery Compressor (High Capacity), Model Q09.4-HR3 is designed to take the full flow of boiled helium when transferred into the storage tanks.
This compressor is also used in Quantum's all metal Helium gas recovery system with room temperature purifier to keep liquefier running at full capacity. The compressor has sufficient capacity to recover during transfer without using a gas bag.
- High purity helium compressor and gas management panel.
- Only 64 db quiet
- Capable of compressing up 60 liquid litres of helium boil-off per hour, which is sufficient for the full recovery of gas during large transfers of Liquid Helium into warm Dewars.
- Low pressure pure gas output to liquefier
- Medium pressure gas to / from recovery tanks
- Helium gas connection to high pressure cylinders for makeup of helium
- Flow meter to monitor the rate of production of liquid helium.
PLC - Programmable logic controller:
- Allows for automatic activation of the compressor as needed
- Maintains the customer's Dewar within a controlled pressure range
- Room temperature purification of the helium after compressing
- Automatically switches to makeup gas when recovery tank empty.
- Size: 25 x 30 x 44 in (L x W x H)
- Weight: 463 lbs
- Motor: 10 hp
- Cooling: Air-cooled (water cooling not required)
- Electric Power: please specify phase and voltage when ordering
||10 Hp (7.5kW) 3 phase 460VAC
||10 Hp (7.5kW) 3 phase 208VAC
||10 Hp (7.5kW) 1 phase 240V